Athletic Performance Enhancer | Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine
If you're looking for an all natural pre-workout supplement, Axe & Sledge has just the product for you. Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Beta Alanine will help you to push & reach even your hardest workout goals, & increase your power, strength & power. Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine contains a whopping 2,000mg of Beta Alanine per serving, & will help you to train longer & harder over all. Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine was produced in a GMP compliant facility & is completely flavorless. Axe & Sledge's formula easily mixes into Water or other drinks, & contains absolutely no sugar. On top of all of that, Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine is non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. Step up your workout game now. Pick up a tub!! Introducing Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine!!
Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy For On-The-Go Tub Powder Supplement
- Helps To Increase Strength & Power, Reduces Fatigue
- Consists Of Pharmaceutical Grade Beta-Alanine
- Produced In A GMP Compliant Facility
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Supplement
- Helps You Push & Reach Your Hardest Workout Goals
- Drastically & Dramatically Increases Endurance Levels
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Formulated With A Whopping 2,000 Milligrams Of Beta Alanine
- Flavorless & Easily Mixes Into Water Or Other Drinks
- Contains Absolutely No Sugar Or Calories Per Serving
- Helps You To Train Longer & Harder Over All
How Do I Take Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine?
Axe & Sledge recommends mixing one (1) Scoop with 6-8 Ounces of Water or your favorite beverage. Beta-Alanine can create a temporary singling sensation on your Skin. This is harmless & will diminish or completely subside. Can be take 2-4 time daily.
Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine Ingredients
Axe & Sledge Beta Alanine Side Effects & Warnings
Consult with a Physician prior to use if you have a medical condition. Don't use if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry & dark place. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Gonçalves LS, Franchi M, Mathor MB, et al. The molecular structure of β-alanine is resistant to sterilising doses of gamma radiation. PLoS One. 2019;14(1):e0210713. Published 2019 Jan 15. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0210713
Trexler ET, Smith-Ryan AE, Stout JR, et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:30. Published 2015 Jul 15. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0090-y