Insane Muscular Pumps | Axe & Sledge Arginine
If you're looking for an all natural Arginine supplement, Axe & Sledge has got your Back. Axe & Sledge Arginine is 100% all natural & Certified Organic & is a non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian option. Axe & Sledge Arginine will help to boost overall Muscle pumps & vascularity, & is formulated with only the highest quality ingredients. Axe & Sledge's formula contains a whopping 5,000mg of L-Arginine per serving, & aids overall workout performance over a period of time. Arginine by Axe & Sledge will help to support optimal Nitric Oxide levels in your Body & is extremely easy to mix into your beverage of choice. On top of all of that, Axe & Sledge Arginine is easy for on-the-go, & has a fully transparent ingredients label. Step up your workout game now!! Pick up a Tub!! Introducing Axe & Sledge Arginine!!
Axe & Sledge Arginine Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Option
- Fully Transparent Label & Generously Dosed Ingredients
- Helps To Boost Overall Muscle Pumps & Vascularity
- Easy For On-The-Go Powder Supplement Option
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Unflavored Option That Mixes Easily Into Beverage
- Contains A Whopping 5,000 Milligrams Of L-Arginine
- Supports Overall Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Aids Overall Workout Performance Over A Period Of Time
- Can Be Stacked With Many Other Supplements As Well
- Helps To Support Optimal Nitric Oxide Levels In The Body
How Do I Take Axe & Sledge Arginine?
Axe & Sledge recommends mixing one (1) Scoop with 6-8 Ounces of Water or your favorite beverage. For best results, take 2-3 servings per day.
Axe & Sledge Arginine Ingredients
Axe & Sledge Arginine Side Effects & Warnings
Consult with a Physician prior to use if you have a medical condition. Don't use if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Wijnands KA, Castermans TM, Hommen MP, Meesters DM, Poeze M. Arginine and citrulline and the immune response in sepsis. Nutrients. 2015;7(3):1426-1463. Published 2015 Feb 18. doi:10.3390/nu7031426
Hsu CN, Tain YL. Impact of Arginine Nutrition and Metabolism during Pregnancy on Offspring Outcomes. Nutrients. 2019;11(7):1452. Published 2019 Jun 27. doi:10.3390/nu11071452