Recovery & Gut Health Formula | Axe & Sledge Glutamine
If you're looking for an all natural Glutamine supplement, look no further. Axe & Sledge Glutamine is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Axe & Sledge Glutamine will help to provide extreme Gut health overall. Axe & Sledge Glutamine has a fully transparent & generously dosed ingredients label, & will also help to ensure a healthy Immune System over time. Axe & Sledge's formula will help to buffer Lactic Acid levels while training, & shorten recovery times overall. Glutamine also helps to increase Muscle Cell volume in the Body, & increase Plasma Growth Hormone levels. Step up your recovery & Gut health now. Pick up a tub!! Introducing Axe & Sledge Glutamine!!
Axe & Sledge Glutamine Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Helps To Provide Extreme Gut Health Overall
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Supports A Healthy Immune System Over Time
- May Help To Increases Plasma Growth Hormone Levels
- Increases Muscle Cell Volume In The Body
- Helps To Enhance Fat Loss & Metabolism Levels
- Protein Synthesis Increased Tremendously
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Formula Option
- Buffers Lactic Acid Levels While Training Rigorously
- Shortens Recovery Times & Reduces Amount Of Soreness
How Do I Take Axe & Sledge Glutamine?
Axe & Sledge recommends mixing one (1) Scoop with 6-8 Ounces of Water or your favorite Beverage. Take both before & after draining. For optimal results, take an additional serving before bed.
Axe & Sledge Glutamine Ingredients
Axe & Sledge Glutamine Side Effects & Warnings
Consult with a Physician prior to use if you have a medical condition. Don't use if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry, and dark place. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Cruzat V, Macedo Rogero M, Noel Keane K, Curi R, Newsholme P. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients. 2018;10(11):1564. Published 2018 Oct 23. doi:10.3390/nu10111564
Altman BJ, Stine ZE, Dang CV. From Krebs to clinic: glutamine metabolism to cancer therapy [published correction appears in Nat Rev Cancer. 2016 Dec;16(12 ):773] [published correction appears in Nat Rev Cancer. 2016 Nov;16(11):749]. Nat Rev Cancer. 2016;16(10):619-634. doi:10.1038/nrc.2016.71