Endurance & Strength Formula | Axe & Sledge Citrulline
If you're looking for the ultimate endurance & strength formula, look no further!! Axe & Sledge Citrulline is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Axe & Sledge Citrulline is formulated with a whopping 5,000mg of Citrulline per serving, & will help to increase overall Blood flow in the Body. Axe & Sledge's formula will help to enhance cognition & overall Brain function, & prevent Heart Disease. Axe & Sledge Citrulline will provide the Immune System with a major boost, & is fully transparent & generously dosed. Step up your Citrulline game now. Pick up a tub today!! Introducing Axe & Sledge Citrulline.
Axe & Sledge Citrulline Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy For On-The-Go Powder Option
- Formulated With A Whopping 5,000 Milligrams Of Citrulline
- Helps To Increase Overall Blood Flow In The Body
- Enhances Cognition & Overall Brain Function
- May Help To Prevent Heart Disease & Increases Energy Levels
- Used To Support Healthier Blood Pressure Levels
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Formula
- Improves Athletic Performance In The Body Over Time
- Provides The Immune System With A Major Boost
- Fully Transparent Ingredients Label & Generously Dosed
- Supports Overall Vasodilation & Increases Exercise Capacity
How Do I Take Axe & Sledge Citrulline?
Axe & Sledge recommends mixing one (1) Scoop with your Water, Pre-Workout Supplement, or Beverage of choice.
Axe & Sledge Citrulline Ingredients
Axe & Sledge Citrulline Side Effects & Warnings
Do not exceed recommended dose. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Check out the Citrulline Dosage Guide here.
Allerton TD, Proctor DN, Stephens JM, Dugas TR, Spielmann G, Irving BA. l-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health. Nutrients. 2018;10(7):921. Published 2018 Jul 19. doi:10.3390/nu10070921
Majsnerowska M, Noens EEE, Lolkema JS. Arginine and Citrulline Catabolic Pathways Encoded by the arc Gene Cluster of Lactobacillus brevis ATCC 367. J Bacteriol. 2018;200(14):e00182-18. Published 2018 Jun 25. doi:10.1128/JB.00182-18