Extreme Vitamin C Supplement | Solaray ReactaC
If you're looking for an extreme Immune System boosting formula, look no further. Solaray ReactaC is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Solaray ReactaC is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market. ReactaC is fully transparent & generously dosed, & contains 500mg of Vitamin C per serving. Solaray's formula is easy to take on-the-go, & will help to protect against harmful Cold & Flu Viruses. It's formula is completely fast acting & long lasting, & will help to boost your Immune System overall. On top of all of that, Solaray ReactaC is non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. Step up your Immune System game today with Solaray. Pick up a bottle today!! Introducing Solaray ReactaC!!
Solaray ReactaC Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Option
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Bottle Formula
- Extremely Fast Acting & Long Lasting Supplement
- Aids With Muscle & Post-Workout Recovery
- Contains 500 Milligrams Of Vitamin C Per Serving
- Helps To Boost The Immune System Overall
- Prevents & Protects Against Harmful Cold & Flu Viruses
- Completely Gluten-Free & Preservative Free
How Do I Take Solaray ReactaC?
Solaray recommends using only as directed. Take one (1) Capsule daily with a Meal or glass of Water.
Solaray ReactaC Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Vitamin C (As Strontium Ascorbate And Calcium Ascorbate As Reacta-C) 500mg
Bioflavonoid Concentrate (From Citrus) 200mg
Vitamin C Support Base 25mg: Hesperidin Concentrate, Rutin Concentrate, Acerola Cherry, Indole-3-Carbinol
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium L-Threonate And Silica.
Solaray ReactaC Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep your Licensed Healthcare Practitioner informed when using this product. Store in a cool, dry place.
Padayatty SJ, Levine M. Vitamin C: the known and the unknown and Goldilocks. Oral Dis. 2016;22(6):463-493. doi:10.1111/odi.12446
Nam SM, Seo M, Seo JS, et al. Ascorbic Acid Mitigates D-galactose-Induced Brain Aging by Increasing Hippocampal Neurogenesis and Improving Memory Function. Nutrients. 2019;11(1):176. Published 2019 Jan 15. doi:10.3390/nu11010176