Immune System Boosting Formula | Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support
If you're looking for an Immune System boosting formula, look no further. Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support is easy & super convenient to take on-the-go, & will help to provide aid the the Immune System overall. Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support is Gluten free, non-GMO, & Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. Solaray's formula delivers a whopping 500mg of Monolaurin per serving, & added Echinacea, Astragalus, & Vitamin C for added Immunity support. This supplement is the perfect one to have in your arsenal this Cold & Flu season!! On top of all of that, Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support contains absolutely no Artificial Preservatives, Dyes, or Flavors. Step up your Immune System game today. Pick up a bottle. Introducing Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support!!
Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy & Convenient Product To Take On-The-Go
- Helps Provide Aid To The Immune System Overall
- Provides Nutritive Support For Immunity
- Gluten Free & Non-GMO Product
- Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly Option
- Contains No Preservatives, Artificial Dyes, Or Flavors
- Delivers Echinacea & Astragalus For Added Support
- Formulated With Vitamin C & Herbal Support As Well
- Contains A Whopping 500 Milligrams Of Coconut
- Helps To Fight & Protect Against Harmful Cold & Flu Viruses
How Do I Take Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support?
Solaray recommends only using as directed. Take one (1) Capsule two times daily with a Meal or a glass of Water.
Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support Ingredients
Solaray Monolaurin Immune System Support Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your Licensed Health Care Practitioner informed when using this product.
Xiao Y, Xu P, Fan H, et al. The genome draft of coconut (Cocos nucifera). Gigascience. 2017;6(11):1-11. doi:10.1093/gigascience/gix095
Eyres L, Eyres MF, Chisholm A, Brown RC. Coconut oil consumption and cardiovascular risk factors in humans. Nutr Rev. 2016;74(4):267-280. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nuw002