Extreme Joint Support Supplement | Nature's Way Myo-Tone
If you're looking for a new & improved Joint support supplement, look no further. Nature's Way Myo-Tone is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Nature's Way Myo-Tone is easy for on-the-go & will help to support better Joint health overall!! Myo-Tone supports the maintenance of healthy Joints & Tendons. Nature's Way's formula contains a generous dose of supports healthy Collagen levels, & contains generous doses of tons of key Vitamins & Minerals. Nature's Way Myo-Tone has been clinically studied, & will help to ensure Ligament & Tendon integrity, as well is aid in overall Muscle function & Soft Tissue health. On top of all of that, Nature's Way Myo-Tone is non-GMO & Gluten-free. Step up your Joint health today with Nature's Way. Pick up a bottle now!! Introducing Nature's Way Myo-Tone!!
Nature's Way Myo-Tone Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Form
- Helps To Support Better Joint Health Overall
- Supports Maintenance Of Healthy Collagen For Joints
- Provides Essential Nutrients To The Joints
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free Formula
- Clinically Studied Supplement
- Helps To Ensure Ligament & Tendon Integrity
- Supports Structure In Tendons, Cartilage, & Connective Tissues
- Contains Generous Doses Of Several Key Vitamins & Minerals
- Aids Overall Muscle Function & The Health Of Soft Tissue
How Do I Take Nature's Way Myo-Tone?
Nature's Way recommends taking two (2) tablets three times daily.
Nature's Way Myo-Tone Ingredients
Nature's Way Myo-Tone Side Effects & Warnings
Niacin may cause temporary flushing, itching, or rash. While this is often a normal reaction in some individuals, discontinue use and consult a Healthcare Professional if you experience any discomfort. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a Healthcare Professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Giri B, Belanger K, Seamon M, et al. Niacin Ameliorates Neuro-Inflammation in Parkinson's Disease via GPR109A. Int J Mol Sci. 2019;20(18):4559. Published 2019 Sep 14. doi:10.3390/ijms20184559
Kühnast S, Louwe MC, Heemskerk MM, et al. Niacin Reduces Atherosclerosis Development in APOE*3Leiden.CETP Mice Mainly by Reducing NonHDL-Cholesterol. PLoS One. 2013;8(6):e66467. Published 2013 Jun 19. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0066467