Glutamine For Muscle Support - Blackstone Labs Glutamine
If you're looking for a Muscle support supplement, Blackstone Labs has got your back... & Biceps. Blackstone Labs Glutamine is 100% All natural & Certified Organic. Blackstone's Glutamine consists of generously dosed ingredients & is completely transparent. Blackstone Labs Glutamine will help to enhance Metabolism & overall Fat loss & contains a whopping 100 servings per tub. Each serving of this Glutamine packs a whopping 5g of L-Glutamine. Blackstone Labs' formula will safeguard Lactic Acid while you are training & will shorten recovery times overall. Glutamine will help you to control crazy cravings & limit Muscle soreness overall. On top of all of that, Blackstone's Glutamine will increase your endurance & improve Cognitive function as well. Step up your workout game today with Blackstone. Pick up a tub today!! Introducing Blackstone Labs Glutamine!!
Blackstone Labs Glutamine Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Transparent Ingredients Label & Generously Dosed
- May Help To Boost Overall Immune System & Intestinal Health
- Helps To Enhance Metabolism & Fat Loss Overall
- Increases Endurance & Helps To Improve Cognitive Function
- Contains A Whopping 100 Servings Per Tub
- Helps To Control Crazy Cravings & Stops Muscle Soreness
- May Increase Plasma Growth Hormone Levels Over Time
- Shortens & Helps Recovery Times & Overall Weight Loss
- Helps To Increase Muscle Cell Volume & Increases Protein Synthesis
- Safeguards Lactic Acid While You Are Training
How Do I Take Blackstone Labs Glutamine?
Blackstone Labs recommends mixing one (1) Scoop of Glutamine with 4 Ounces of Water post-workout. Do not exceed one (1) serving per day.
Blackstone Labs Glutamine Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 100
L-Glutamine (AjiPure) 5g
Other Ingredients: None.
Blackstone Labs Glutamine Side Effects & Warnings
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Discontinue use and call a Physician or Licensed Qualified Healthcare Professional immediately if you experience any adverse symptoms. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person's health. Exceeding recommended serving will not improve results.
Altman BJ, Stine ZE, Dang CV. From Krebs to clinic: glutamine metabolism to cancer therapy [published correction appears in Nat Rev Cancer. 2016 Dec;16(12 ):773] [published correction appears in Nat Rev Cancer. 2016 Nov;16(11):749]. Nat Rev Cancer. 2016;16(10):619-634. doi:10.1038/nrc.2016.71
Cruzat V, Macedo Rogero M, Noel Keane K, Curi R, Newsholme P. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients. 2018;10(11):1564. Published 2018 Oct 23. doi:10.3390/nu10111564