Joint Health & Antioxidant Packed Formula - Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric
If you're looking for an all natural anti-inflammatory supplement, look no further. Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric is all natural & Certified Organic formula. Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric is fully transparent & generously dosed. Each serving of Liposomal Turmeric contains a whopping 500mg of Turmeric per serving. Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric will help to relieve mild to moderate Joint pain & boosts immunity as well. Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric will promote full Body detoxification & contains plenty of powerful Antioxidants. On top of all of that, Liposomal Turmeric contains Black Pepper Extract for advanced absorption, & is easy & convenient to take on-the-go!! Step up your anti-inflammatory game today. Pick up a bottle. Introducing Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric!!
Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy & Convenient For On-The-Go Capsules
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Relieves Mild To Moderate Pesky Joint Pain
- Boosts Immunity & Immune System Overall
- Promotes Full Body Detoxification
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly
- Great Option For Those Following A Gluten-Free Diet
- Helps To Promote Exceptional Eye & Joint Health Overall
- Provides Extreme Inflammation Support In The Body
- Improves Body's Response To Post-Workout Recovery
- Contains Plenty Of Powerful & Potent Antioxidants
- Formulated With Black Pepper Extract For Advanced Absorption
How Do I Take Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric?
Blackstone Labs recommends taking two (2) Tablets twice daily with a meal.
Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Turmeric 95% Extract (Root) (Curcuma Longa) (Rhizome) [Standardized To 95% Curcuminoids (475mg), Including Bisdemethoxy Curcumin (2.5%-6.5%), Demethoxy Curcumin (15-25%), Curcumin (70-80%)] 500mg
Bioperine Black Pepper Extract 10mg
Other Ingredients: Liposomal Technology With Phospholipids From Non-GMO Soy Lecithin: Phosphatidylcholine, Lysophosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Hydroxypropyl-B Cyclodextrin (HPBCD), Phytosterol 90% Complex, Glyceryl Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Colloidal Silica Anhydrous, Magnesium Stearate.
Blackstone Labs Liposomal Turmeric Side Effects & Warnings
Do not exceed recommended dose. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Hossen MS, Tanvir EM, Prince MB, et al. Protective mechanism of turmeric (Curcuma longa) on carbofuran-induced hematological and hepatic toxicities in a rat model. Pharm Biol. 2017;55(1):1937-1945. doi:10.1080/13880209.2017.1345951
EFSA Panel on Additives and Products or Substances used in Animal Feed (FEEDAP), Bampidis V, Azimonti G, et al. Safety and efficacy of turmeric extract, turmeric oil, turmeric oleoresin and turmeric tincture from Curcuma longa L. rhizome when used as sensory additives in feed for all animal species. EFSA J. 2020;18(6):e06146. Published 2020 Jun 12. doi:10.2903/j.efsa.2020.6146