Heart & Brain Health Supplement - Blackstone Labs Fish Oil
If you're looking for an Omega 3's formula to aid your Brain & Heart health, Blackstone Labs has got your Back! Blackstone Labs Fish Oil is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. It's fully transparent & generously dosed ingredients label contains a whopping 690mg of Omega 3 Oils to help provide extreme Cardiovascular & Heart health. Blackstone Labs Fish Oil will help to provide aid for healthy Hair, Skin, Nails, & Joints. Blackstone Labs' formula will help to encourage good energy levels & endurance in the Body as well. Blackstone's Fish Oil also supports healthy Cholesterol levels over time. On top of all of that, Blackstone Labs Fish Oil will amp up your Mental focus, acuity, & overall wellness. Step up your Heart & Brain health today!! Pick up a bottle!! Introducing Blackstone Labs Fish Oil!!
Blackstone Labs Fish Oil Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Formula Is Easy & Convenient For On-The-Go
- Provides Aid For Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails, & Joints
- Contains Two Different Types Of Omega 3 Fish Oils
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Helps To Promote Extreme Cardiovascular/Heart Health
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels Over Time
- Helps To Provide Healthier Blood Pressure Levels Over Time
- Enhances Energy Levels & Endurance In The Body
- Provides Relief From Chronic Skin Conditions Like Eczema
- Helps To Support Healthy Glucose Levels Over Time
- Amps Up Mental Focus, Acuity, & Wellness
How Do I Take Blackstone Labs Fish Oil?
Blackstone Labs recommends taking one (1) Capsule daily.
Blackstone Labs Fish Oil Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Calories From Fat 9
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0.3g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Omega 3's 690mg
Other Omega 3's 60mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Natural Citrus Oil, Coating Materials.
Blackstone Labs Fish Oil Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your Healthcare Professional before use. See product label for more information. Store in a cool, dry place.
Bannenberg G, Mallon C, Edwards H, et al. Omega-3 Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Content and Oxidation State of Fish Oil Supplements in New Zealand. Sci Rep. 2017;7(1):1488. Published 2017 May 3. doi:10.1038/s41598-017-01470-4
Greene J, Ashburn SM, Razzouk L, Smith DA. Fish oils, coronary heart disease, and the environment. Am J Public Health. 2013;103(9):1568-1576. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2012.300959