Super Antioxidant Formula - Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract
If you're looking for an excellent Antioxidant supplement, Solaray has got you covered. Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market, & comes in is extremely rich in Antioxidants. Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract also acts as a natural cleaning agent & protects your Body from potentially harmful infections. Grapefruit Seed Extract is Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal, & Anti-Viral, & contains a whopping 100mg per serving. On top of all of that, Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract is fully transparent & generously dosed. Step up your Antioxidant game today with Solaray. Pick it up today!! Introducing Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract!!
Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Easy For On-The-Go Tincture Bottle Option
- Provides Extreme Immune System Support
- Rich In Antioxidants & Reduces Free-Radical Damage
- Acts As A Natural Cleaning Agent Formula
- Protects Your Body From Harmful Infection
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal, & Anti-Viral Properties
- Supports The Body's Natural Defenses Against Infection
- Contains 100 Milligrams Of Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
How Do I Take Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract?
Solaray recommends only using as directed. Mix five to ten (5-10) Drops in a glass of Water or Juice.
Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract Ingredients
Serving Size: 10 Drops
Servings Per Container: 100
Grapefruit (Seed Extract) 100mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin.
Solaray Grapefruit Seed Extract Side Effects & Warnings
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your Licensed Healthcare Practitioner informed when using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Dosoky NS, Setzer WN. Biological Activities and Safety of Citrus spp. Essential Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(7):1966. Published 2018 Jul 5. doi:10.3390/ijms19071966
Cirmi S, Maugeri A, Ferlazzo N, et al. Anticancer Potential of Citrus Juices and Their Extracts: A Systematic Review of Both Preclinical and Clinical Studies. Front Pharmacol. 2017;8:420. Published 2017 Jun 30. doi:10.3389/fphar.2017.00420