Amino Acid BCAA Formula | Repp Sports Recov-7
If you're looking for a brand new & delicious BCAA formula, look no further. Repp Sports Recov-7 is 100% all natural & is a Certified Organic product that comes in a variety of delicious tasting flavors. Repp Sports Recov-7 contains 400mg of Electrolytes and over 6,000mg of its special Recovery Matrix. Repp Sports Recov-7 will help to increase overall Muscle growth & recovery, & promote the healing of overall Muscle soreness. Repp Sports Recov-7 is formulated with a Nootropic Cognitive boosting blend & supports hydration, focus, & recovery. Step up your BCAA routine today. Pick up a Tub now. Introducing Repp Sports Recov-7!!
Repp Sports Recov-7 Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Comes In A Variety Of Delicious & Unique Flavors
- Supports Hydration, Focus, & Recovery
- Increases Overall Muscle Growth & Energy
- Promotes Overall Muscle Soreness & Damage
- Formulated With A Nootropic Cognitive Boosting Blend
- Contains 400 Milligrams Of Electrolytes Per Serving
- Speeds Up The Overall Post-Workout Recovery Process
- Helps To Improve Fatigue & Fortifies The Immune System
- Made With A Recovery Matrix With 6,000 Milligrams
Repp Sports Recov-7 Flavors
- Gummy Bears
- Tropical Rainbow
- Sour Apple Kiwi
How Do I Take Repp Sports Recov-7?
Repp Sports recommends mixing one (1) Scoop with 6-8 Ounces of Water. If you need max recovery you may use two (2) Scoops.
Repp Sports Recov-7 Ingredients
Repp Sports Recov-7 Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place. For use by healthy adults only, not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Seek advice from a Healthcare Professional if you have any pre-existing medical condition to ensure it is safe to take this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Tessari P, Lante A, Mosca G. Essential amino acids: master regulators of nutrition and environmental footprint?. Sci Rep. 2016;6:26074. Published 2016 May 25. doi:10.1038/srep26074
O'Connell TC. 'Trophic' and 'source' amino acids in trophic estimation: a likely metabolic explanation. Oecologia. 2017;184(2):317-326. doi:10.1007/s00442-017-3881-9