Organic Reese's Formula - Quest Peanut Butter Cups
If you're looking for an all natural Protein snack, Quest, yet again, has got you covered. Quest Peanut Butter Cups are 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Quest Peanut Butter Cups taste like Reese's Pieces from your childhood, & contain a whopping 11g of Protein per serving. Quest's formula acts as the perfect midday pick-me-up, & each serving contains just 190 calories!! These Peanut Butter Cups are delicious, similar to Reese's Pieces from your childhood. Quest's formula contains just 1g of Net Carbs & less than 1g of Sugar. Enjoy the snack, without the Sugar & high Caloric value!! Satisfy your sweet Tooth today!! Pick up a pack. Introducing Quest Peanut Butter Cups!!
Quest Peanut Butter Cups Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Tastes Just Like A Reese's Pieces From Your Childhood
- Contains A Whopping 11 Grams Of Protein Per Serving
- Made With Whey Protein Isolate & Unsweetened Chocolate
- Acts As The Perfect Midday Pick-Me-Up Snack
- Easy & Convenient To Take On-The-Go
- Provides The Perfect Boost Of 4 Grams Of Fiber
- Perfect Snack Option To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- Contains Just 190 Calories Per Serving Of Quest Peanut Butter Cups
- Formulated With Just Less Than 1 Gram Of Sugar Per Serving
- Only 1 Gram Of Net Carbs Per Serving Of Cups
How Do I Eat Quest Peanut Butter Cups?
Quest Recommends enjoying one (1) serving of Quest Peanut Butter Cups whenever you're craving a sweet Tooth satisfying Protein packed snack!
Quest Peanut Butter Cups Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Cups
Servings Per Container: 12
Total Fat 15g
Trans Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 9g
Total Sugars Less Than 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugar 0
Vitamin D 0mcg
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Other Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Erythritol, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Peanuts, Palm Kernel Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Sodium Caseinate, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following:, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Butterfat, Natural Flavor, Peanut Oil, Sucralose.
Quest Peanut Butter Cups Side Effects & Warnings
Contains Milk & Peanuts. Processed in a facility that also processes Soy, Wheat, & Tree Nuts. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Sikosek T, Chan HS. Biophysics of protein evolution and evolutionary protein biophysics [published correction appears in J R Soc Interface. 2015 Nov 6;12(112). pii: 20150915. doi: 10.1098/rsif.2015.0915]. J R Soc Interface. 2014;11(100):20140419. doi:10.1098/rsif.2014.0419
Kuhlman B, Bradley P. Advances in protein structure prediction and design. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2019;20(11):681-697. doi:10.1038/s41580-019-0163-x