Now Foods Super Primrose 1300mg 60 Gels | Women's Health
NOW Super Primrose Oil is a high potency Evening Primrose (EPO) supplement containing naturally occurring Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA). GLA is a fatty acid that is important for healthy inflammatory and immune response. Evening Primrose Oil may be used to provide nutritional support for mild discomfort associated with PMS. Evening Primrose Oil also helps maintain healthy skin and circulatory function. NOW Super Primrose is hexane free.
- Women's Health
- 1300 mg of Evening Primrose Oil
- Supports Healthy Prostaglandin Levels
- Balanced Immune Response
- Hexane Free
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Magnesium, Vitamin B-6 and Omega-3 Fish Oil.
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 60
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Polyunsaturated 1 g
- Monounsaturated <0.5 g
- Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) (Seed): 1.3g
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 120 mg
- Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
- Contains no hexane, sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.