Calming & Soothing Essential Oil - Now Foods Neroli Oil
If you're looking for an all natural & Certified Organic formula for calming & soothing, look no further. Now Foods Neroli Oil is easy & convenient to take on-the-go & provides an extreme calming & soothing effect. Now Foods Neroli Oil is steam distilled & non-GMO. Now Foods Neroli Oil will work to combat Stress & Anxiety & promote overall wellness. Neroli Oil is often added to Bridal bouquets for purity & help to get you centered. On top of all of that, Now Foods Neroli is Gluten-free & Vegan friendly formula. Step up you Anxiety game today. pick one up now. Introducing Now Foods Neroli Oil!!
Now Foods Neroli Oil Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy & Convenient Formula To Take On-The-Go
- Provides An Extreme Calming & Soothing Effect
- Steam Distilled & Non-GMO Formula
- Works To Help Combat Anxiety & Stress
- Aroma-Therapeutic Formula For Overall Wellness
- Is Often Added To Bridal Bouquets For Purity
- Contains An Extremely Deep & Floral Aroma
- Helps You To Get Centered & To Get Your Chakras Aligned
- Gluten-Free & Vegan Friendly Essential Oil Formula
How Do I Take Now Foods Neroli Oil?
This blend is already pre-diluted and ready for use. Please consult an Essential Oil book or other professional source for suggested uses.
Now Foods Neroli Oil Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Pure Neroli Oil & Pure Grapeseed Oil.
Now Foods Neroli Oil Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with Eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your Healthcare Practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Dosoky NS, Setzer WN. Biological Activities and Safety of Citrus spp. Essential Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(7):1966. Published 2018 Jul 5. doi:10.3390/ijms19071966
Cho MY, Min ES, Hur MH, Lee MS. Effects of aromatherapy on the anxiety, vital signs, and sleep quality of percutaneous coronary intervention patients in intensive care units. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:381381. doi:10.1155/2013/381381