Life Extension Once-Daily Health Booster (was super booster) 60 Softgels | Fills Dietary Gaps
Once-Daily Health Booster is intended to deliver high potencies of essential fat-soluble nutrients including vitamin K1 and several hard-to-find forms of vitamin K2, multiple forms of vitamin E, our MacuGuard® blend of valuable carotenoids for healthy vision, plus lycopene, saffron and more.
- Fills dietary gaps with hard-to-obtain oil-based vitamins & nutrients
- Helps defend against oxidative stress with vitamin E
- Supports bone and arterial health with vitamin K
- Promotes vision health with MacuGuard® phospholipid blend
- Take one (1) softgel daily, with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients and Supplement facts
Serving Size 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)
Vitamin K activity from:
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-6) 11 mcg
Vitamin K2 (as trans-menaquinone-7)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-9)
MacuGuard® proprietary blend:
phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso -zeaxanthin & trans -zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]
Chlorophyllin (from sodium magnesium chlorophyllin)
Saffron extract (stigma)
Lycopene proprietary blend [from micronized lycopene and Lyc-O-Mato® natural tomato extract (fruit)]
Other ingredients: flax seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, safflower oil, corn oil, beeswax, palm oil, silica, acacia gum, carob color, maltodextrin.
Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of Lycored, Corp.
LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of
NutriProducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patent 8,623,428.
If you are taking Warfarin (Coumadin®) or related medications, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.