Promotes Optimal Digestive Health | Life Extension Florassist
If you're looking for an all natural way to boost your Digestive health, look no further. Life Extension Florassist is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Life Extension Florassist is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market. Life Extension Florassist contains a potent Probiotic Blend that will help promote better Intestinal & GI Tract health overall. Life Extension Florassist will help to pormote optimal Digestive health over time. On top of all of that, Life Extension Florassits is non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. Step up your Digestive health today. Pick up a bottle!! Introducing Life Extension Florassist!!
Life Extension Florassist Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients On The Market
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Bottle Formula
- Probiotic Blend For Overall Intestinal & GI Tract Health
- Maximizes Successful Probiotic Colonization In The Body
- Helps To Encourage Healthy & Well-Rounded Immunity Response
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Option
- Promotes Optimal Digestive Health Over Time
How Do I Take Life Extension Florassist?
Life Extension recommends taking one (1) Capsule daily, or as recommended by a Healthcare Practitioner.
Life Extension Florassist Ingredients
Life Extension Florassist Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your Physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Makrgeorgou A, Leonardi-Bee J, Bath-Hextall FJ, et al. Probiotics for treating eczema. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018;11(11):CD006135. Published 2018 Nov 21. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD006135.pub3
Žuntar I, Petric Z, Bursać Kovačević D, Putnik P. Safety of Probiotics: Functional Fruit Beverages and Nutraceuticals. Foods. 2020;9(7):947. Published 2020 Jul 17. doi:10.3390/foods9070947