KAL DLPA 750mg 60C
Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that cannot be produced by your body. For highest effectiveness, the DL form of Phenylalanine in this supplement (DLPA) is a combination of the L-form, which is incorporated into your body’s proteins, plus the D-form, which acts as a painkiller. Studies indicate that this KAL free-form DLPA may help enhance your mood, sharpen your mind and help relieve chronic pain.
- Help Decrease Depression Symptoms
- Supports Improved Cognitive Function
- Do Not Take with MAO Inhibitor Antidepressant Drugs, if You Have Phenylketonuria (PKU), or are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Vegetarian and Low-Carb Supplement
- Take 1 Tablet, Up to 3 Times Daily, With or Without Food
- Can Help Relieve Chronic Pain
- Helps Increase Your Energy Levels
Use only as directed. Take 1 tablet daily with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients and Supplement facts
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.|
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Not intended for use by phenylketonurics, pregnant or lactating women. Do not take with MAO inhibitor anti-depressant drugs.