Garden of Life Raw Fiber Beyond Organic Fiber 268 Grams | Digestive Support Supplement
Introducing an incredible new way to hit your daily recommendations for fiber, from a completely RAW, Organic, Vegan, Fiber. The Beyond Organic formula with certified organic raw ingredients and featuring probiotics! Beyond Organic Fiber will satisfy all your fiber and digestive support issues! A high-fiber diet delivers numerous health benefits, but getting enough dietary fiber through diet alone can be a big challenge. Garden of Life RAW Fiber is an excellent source of fiber, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids from flax and chia seeds and probiotics!
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Fiber from Garden of Life—15 RAW, organic superfoods, including sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—ingredients specifically selected for their remarkable ability to support and maintain optimal bowel function and overall health.
Garden of Life Raw Fiber Beyond Organic Fiber Highlights
- Promotes balanced healthy gut flora, regular bowel function, and overall health
- Promote Healthy elimination of toxins
- Supports occasional constipation relief
- Promote healthy cardiovascular function
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range
- Maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range
- Utilizing certified organic fiber does not reintroduce toxins to the digestive tract
Garden of Life Raw Fiber Beyond Organic Fiber Directions
Adults mix 1 scoop with any food or beverage one or more times per day. Children four and older may take 1/2 scoop (10 g) daily. Children should be supervised while consuming this product. RAW Fiber can be mixed in smoothies, vegetable or fruit juice, cereal or yogurt. RAW Fiber can add nutritional value and fiber to nearly any food or beverage. Scoop included.
Garden of Life Raw Fiber Beyond Organic Fiber Side Effects
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are being treated for ulcers, are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication (particularly blood thinners),on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.