Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra 216 Caps | Probiotic Supplement
Primal defense is one of the highest quality probiotics available today! Garden of Life has provided a potent formula utilizing a 15 billion live cell count of 13 species of beneficial cultures which include soil based probiotics ‘Homeostatic’ Soil Organisms. The first line of defense & the key to healthy immune system is the gut!
Great for Paleo!
Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra Probiotic Benefits
- Promote a healthy intestine, support regularity & consistency
- Helps build & maintain a healthy immune system which is beneficial to overall health.
- Contains Bacillus subtilis to support a healthy lactic and bacteria (Bifidobacterium and/or Lactobacillus) count and healthy pH levels in the gut.
- The Saccharomyces boulardii in Primal Defense Ultra encourages intestinal mucosa cells to support the normal barrier function of the intestine!
- UltraZorb Capsules
- 15 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures
- Revolutionary BioProtect® packaging for optimum ingredient freshness and potency.
Why Should I take this over Primal Defense Original?
Primal Defense ULTRA is the ultimate high potency, broad- spectrum whole food probiotic, containing an improved and higher potency blend of probiotic ingredients than Primal Defense, a significantly increased count of 15 billion total live cultures in 3 capsules at the time of manufacture, 100% vegetarian UltraZorbe capsules, and the advanced BioProtect Packaging System.
Dosage & Directions
Adults begin with 1 capsule per day with 8 oz. of water of juice and gradually increase to 1 capsule 3 times per day. Best taken on an empty stomach. Not intended for children.
Side Effects or Warnings
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.