Boiron Calendula Ointment 1 Oz
The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant (garden marigold) have been used topically for generations to heal skin irritations. As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Ointment, promotes the healing of cuts, scrapes, and chapped skin while the petroleum jelly base soothes, protects, and moisturizes. The thick texture adheres longer to skin, maintaining contact between the affected area and the healing agent. It is designed for skin conditions that require a longer healing time. Try it for dry or cracked skin (feet, elbows, knees), lips, chafed skin, nasal irritations from colds, blisters, and diaper rash.
- The single active ingredient is Calendula officinalis, a garden marigold.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Heaviest texture of Boiron’s Calendula line.
- Designed for skin irritations that require a longer time to heal.
- Ideal first aid treatment for cuts, scrapes, minor burns, dry or cracked skin (feet, elbows, knees), lips, chapped and chafed skin, nasal irritations from colds, blisters, and diaper rash.
- Available over the counter in a 1 oz. tube.
- Boiron’s skin care line includes a cream, gel, and burn ointment.