Throat Soothing Tea - Yogi Throat Comfort
If you're looking for an all natural way to soothe your sore Throat, look no further. Yogi Throat Comfort Tea is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Yogi Throat Comfort Is USDA Certified Organic & Non-GMO. Yogi Throat Comfort is a Caffeine free tea option & contains absolutely no artificial Sweeteners or Flavors. Throat Comfort Tea will help to lubricate the Throat & Vocal Chords with it's many ingredients, including Orange peel & Wild Cheery Bark. Yogi Throat Comfort is often times used by Vocalists before big performances & is good on a Throat that is overworked. On top of all of that, Yogi's Tea bags are Oxygen-bleached with non-irradiated ingredients!! Soothe your Throat today. Pick up a box now!! Introducing Yogi Throat Comfort Tea!!
Yogi Throat Comfort Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy For On-The-Go Travel Tea Bags
- USDA Certified Organic & Non-GMO Product
- Caffeine Free Option & No Artificial Sweeteners Or Flavors
- Helps To Soothe A Sore Or Overworked Throat
- Lubricates The Throat & Vocal Chords
- Freshness & Quality Guaranteed Tea Supplement
- Often Times Used By Vocalists Before Performances
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Option
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags With Non-Irradiated Ingredients
- Caffeine Free Tea Option That Is Also Kosher Friendly
- Formulated With Orange Peel & Wild Cherry Bark To Soothe
How Do I Take Yogi Throat Comfort?
Yogi recommends bringing Water to a boil & steeping one (1) Tea Bag for 7 Minutes. For stronger Tea, use two (2) Tea Bags.
Yogi Throat Comfort Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag
Servings Per Container: 16
Organic Wild Cherry Bark 318mg
Proprietary Blend Of Herbs 1,932mg: Organic Licorice Root, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Slippery Elm Bark, Organic Cardamom Pod, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Mullein Leaf, Organic Clove Bud, Organic Black Pepper
Other Ingredients: None.
Yogi Throat Comfort Side Effects & Warnings
Not recommended for use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your Healthcare Provider prior to use if you are taking any medication. If you have a medical condition or for daily use beyond 4 to 6 Weeks. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Martín JA, Witzell J, Blumenstein K, et al. Resistance to Dutch elm disease reduces presence of xylem endophytic fungi in Elms (Ulmus spp.). PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e56987. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0056987
Sherif SM, Erland LA, Shukla MR, Saxena PK. Bark and wood tissues of American elm exhibit distinct responses to Dutch elm disease. Sci Rep. 2017;7(1):7114. Published 2017 Aug 2. doi:10.1038/s41598-017-07779-4