Crack Pre-Workout Review
Pre-workout supplements are popular amongst the bodybuilding and fitness industry. Many users will take pre-workout suppelments to take their workout to the next level. Though pre-workout supplements are popular and beneficial, it's important to keep in mind the safety of the ingredients before using any pre-workout supplement.
In this article, we will discuss the safety of Crack Pre-Workout by Dark Labs. We will run through the ingredients in this pre-workout supplement, the safety of the ingredients, potential side effects and alternative to Crack Pre-Workout.
What Is Crack Pre-Workout?
Crack Pre-Workout is made by Dark Labs. Dark Labs is a supplement company that is known for carrying hardcore supplements for experienced stimulant users. One of their top selling pre-workouts is Crack Pre-Workout, however some supplements that are made by Dark Labs are not allowed in the United States because these supplements contain the ingredient DMAA or 2-Amino-4-Methylpentane HCl.
The version of Crack Pre-Workout we are talking about in this article is not allowed in the United States. The only version of Crack Pre-Workout that is available to the United States is Dark Labs Crack Gold Limited Edition.
Crack Pre-Workout Ingredients
Crack Pre-Workout is a one to two scoop formula which means you can start with one scoop to assess your tolerance and then increase it to two scoops if you wanted to. Based off a single scoop, Crack Pre-Workout provides 40 scoops with 8 grams of active ingredients per scoop.
Below you will find the entire ingredient profile of Crack Pre-Workout:
Crack Pre-Workout contains 11 ingredients; we will break down these ingredients and how they will help improve workout:
- Citrulline Malate: Citrulline Malate is a combination of L-Citrulline and malic acid. This ingredient will help increase blood flow, reduce any muscle fatigue and soreness, and improve aerobic and anaerobic performance.
- Beta Alanine: Beta Alanine is an amino acid that will help increase your overall endurance by buffering lactic acid in the muscles. This will also help to reduce any fatigue and allow you to bust out more reps or workout for a longer period of time.
- Agmatine Sulfate: This ingredient is a byproduct of the amino acid Arginine. Agmatine Sulfate will help improve blood flow, increase your muscle pumps, and reduce any muscle fatigue.
- Arginine Nitrate: Arginine Nitrate will help promote blood flow and pumps, and helps shuttle nutrients into the muscles which will help speed up the recovery process. Arginine Nitrate combines the amino acids Arginine and Nitrate.
- Beet Root Powder: This ingredient is a natural source of nitrates and will help increase nitric oxide production, improve your overall blood flow, and enhance your athletic performance. This ingredient is often used as a pump and endurance ingredient.
- L-Norvaline: This ingredient is an amino acid that will increase nitric oxide production and improve your overall blood flow. L-Norvaline is the last pump and endurance ingredient.
- Choline Bitartrate: This ingredient is used for focus. Choline Bitartrate will help improve your focus and concentration while also helping with your cognitive function.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine is often used in pre-workout suppelments to help increase your energy levels, improve your focus, and help with your alertness.
- Geranium Extract: Geranium Oil is the source of DMAA, but that doesn't mean that this pre-workout has DMAA in it. Geranium Extract is stripped of the DMAA Alkaloids, so it is similar to DMAA, but a weaker version. Geranium Extract is a natural stimulant that increases your energy and focus.
- Sceletium Tortuosum Extract: Sceletium Tortuosum Extract is a natural mood enhancer that will reduce stress and improve your overall cognitive function.
- Grains Of Paradise: Grains Of Paradise is a spice that will increase thermogenesis which leads to an increase in calorie burning and weight loss. This ingredient is often found in fat burners, but is still beneficial to exercise performance because it can improve blood flow and glucose uptake.
What Is Similar To Crack Pre-Workout?
If you are looking for an intense pre-workout supplement, you may think Dark Labs Crack Pre-Workout would be the best fit. However, this pre-workout supplement is not available in the United States, so you will have to look for alternative pre-workouts. Here are some pre-workouts that are similar to Crack Pre-Workout. We will compare the ingredients and the effectiveness of each pre-workout supplement.
Above you will find the entire ingredient profile for Jack3d Pre-Workout. There are some clear differences between Jack3d and Crack Pre-Workout, but there are a lot of similarities as well.
Jack3d Pre-Workout contains Creatine Monohydrate which is not an ingredient in Crack Pre-Workout. A lot more pre-workouts are coming out with Creatine in their formulas and this ingredient is commonly known in the fitness industry to help build muscle mass and improve your atheltic performance. Jack3d also includes Yohimbe Extract and Schisandra Chinensis which are ingredients that are traditionally used to improve your athletic performance and increase your overall energy levels. These two ingredients are not found in Crack Pre-Workout.
Jack3d and Crack Pre-Workout both contain Beta Alanine which will improve your endurance by reducing fatigue during intense training sessions. Both pre-workouts also contain Caffeine Anhydrous and Geranium Extract. These ingredients will help to improve your energy levels, focus, and performance during your workout. In Jack3d, you can get up to 405mg of Caffeine and in Crack Pre-Workout, you can only go up to 400mg of Caffeine. Jack3d contains Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate or AAKG while Crack Pre-Workotu contains Arginine Nitrate. These ingredients are similar because both will help improve blood flow and pumps.
Jack3d Pre-Workout is in a proprietary blend, so we can't see specific doses of ingredients, though both pre-workout supplements are made to improve energy, focus, and performance. Depending on people's preference, some people may want a higher caffeine content which is what Crack Pre-Workout will give you and will provide a stronger energy boost, but others may want improved muscle strength and size and Jack3d will provide you with those benefits.
APS Nutrition Mesomorph:
Mesomorph and Crack Pre-Workout also share a lot of common ingredients like Beta-Alanine, Agamtine Sulfate, Caffeine, and Geranium Extract. Mesomorph contains L-Citrulline DL-Malate and AAKG while Crack Pre-Workout includes Citrulline Malate and Arginine Nitrate. The two ingredients between the pre-workouts are similar ingredients but are not exactly the same.
APS Nutrition Mesomorph includes Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate, and Cratinol-O-Phosphate. These are all forms of creatine which is known to increase strength and power output during your workout. Mesomorph also contains DMHA which is also know as 2-Aminoisoheptane HCl. DMHA is a potent stimulant that increases your energy levels and focus. Mesomorph also includes Naringin and Quebraho Blanco Extrac which are ingredients that will enhance the absorption and effectiveness of other ingredients.
Crack Pre-Workout and Mesomorph have similar ingredients that will improve your energy, endurance, and overall strength during your workout. Similar to Jack3d, Mesomorph will be more effective for increasing muscle strength and power output because it includes creatine; plus with the combination of DMHA, Geranium Extrac, and Caffeine, Mesomorph may be better for increasing energy and focus.
Hi Tech Krank3D:
Another similar pre-workout to Crack Pre-Workout is Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Krank3D. Both pre-workouts contain Beta-Alanine which helps increase endurance, Citrulline whic, increases blood flow, reduce muscle fatigue and soreness, and improve performance, and Caffeine Anhydrous which will increase energy and focus.
However Krank3D is made with DMHA (2-Aminoisheptane HCl) which will help increase your overall energy levels and focus. Plus Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Krank3d also include Yohimbine Extract which will help enhance athletic performance, and improve weight loss and body composition. Krank3d also includes Creatine Monohydrate which will help with muscle strenght and growth.
Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals and Crank Pre-Workout include similar ingredients, but Krank3d may have a better ingredient profile for those who want an extra boost in energy and want to improve their muscle strength and growth.
Panda VS Apollon Face Off:
Crack Pre-Workout and Panda vs Apollon Face Off Pre-Workout both have Beta Alanine which will help increase your endurance, and Caffeine Anhydrous which will increase your energy and focus.
Panda vs Apollon Face Off includes a number of ingredients making it a strong stimulated pre-workout supplement to get you through your toughest workouts. This pre-workout supplement includes three different forms of caffeine which increase your energy levels and focus. It also includes Eria Jarensis which increases levels of dopamine and noradrenaline which are two hormones in the body that enhance your overall mood, concentration, motivation, and alertness.
Though these two pre-workouts don't contain many of the same ingredients, both are hardcore pre-workouts that will get you through tough workout sessions. Panda vs Apollon Face Off is a hardcore pre-workout with three different forms of Caffeine and Eria Jarensis while Crack Pre-Workout contains an ingredient that give similar benefits to DMAA.
Is Crack Pre-Workout Safe?
Crack Pre-Workout contains common pre-workout ingredients that are generally considered safe when they are dosed appropriately, however Crack Pre-Workout contains ingredients like Geranium Extract which has been controversial and the safety of this ingredient has been questionable. It is important to keep in mind that many pre-workouts from Dark Labs contain DMAA which the FDA have banned in the United States because of safety concerns. Overall the safety of Crack Pre-Workout depends on the ingredients it contains and the person who is taking it. Some people are more sensitive to stimulants and specific ingredients which can rule some pre-workouts as unsafe.
Though Crack Pre-Workout is not allowed in the United States, there are many alternative pre-workout supplements that can provide similar benefits to Crack Pre-Workout. Plus there are a number of pre-workouts that include DMHA which is a similar ingredient to DMAA; plus there are many high stimulant pre-workouts that contain more stimulants than Crack Pre-Workout. There are also pre-workouts that are less potent for those who are sensitive to stimulants. Overall, there are many alternative pre-workouts for Crack Pre-Workout that are allowed in the United States.