Reishi Mushroom Formula | Glaxon Super Shroom
If you're looking for a brand new Reishi Mushroom Superfood formula, Glaxon has got your Back. Glaxon Super Shroom is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Glaxon Super Shroom comes in an easy for on-the-go capsule bottle. Glaxon's formula consists of a spectacular 7 Mushroom Blend. Glaxon Super Shroom is made with Mushrooms grown in the United States, & will help to support Digestion in the Body over time. Super Shroom will help to boost the Immune System & also contains several Anti-Cancer properties. Glaxon's formula is completely transparent & generously dosed. Super Shroom will help performance levels & also speed up the Body's recovery process. On top of all of that, Glaxon Super Shroom delivers a powerful & crucial Antioxidant profile. Step up your Reishi Mushroom game today. Pick up a bottle now!! Introducing Glaxon Super Shroom!!
Glaxon Super Shroom Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Comes In An Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Bottle
- Contains A Spectacular 7 Mushroom Blend
- All Mushrooms Grown In The U.S.A
- Helps To Support Digestion In The Body Overall
- Contains Lion's Mane For Cognitive Support
- Helps To Boost The Immune System Overall
- Contains Several Anti-Cancer Properties
- May Help To Fight Fatigue & Depression
- Provides Performance & Recovery Aid Over Time
- Completely Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- Delivers Powerful & Crucial Antioxidant To The Body
- Contains Maitake, Cordyceps, Reishi, & So Much More
How Do I Take Glaxon Super Shroom?
Glaxon recommends taking two (2) Capsules per serving. You can take up to four (4) Capsules daily.
Glaxon Super Shroom Ingredients
Glaxon Super Shroom Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not exceed four (4) Capsules in a 24-hour period.
Xie W, Zhang Z, Song L, et al. Cordyceps militaris Fraction induces apoptosis and G2/M Arrest via c-Jun N-Terminal kinase signaling pathway in oral squamous carcinoma KB Cells. Pharmacogn Mag. 2018;14(53):116-123. doi:10.4103/pm.pm_63_17
Lou HW, Zhao Y, Tang HB, et al. Transcriptome Analysis of Cordyceps militaris Reveals Genes Associated With Carotenoid Synthesis and Identification of the Function of the Cmtns Gene. Front Microbiol. 2019;10:2105. Published 2019 Sep 10. doi:10.3389/fmicb.2019.02105