More Information: 12-3-30 Workout
What Is It?
Step #1: Hop on a treadmill.
Step #2: Set the incline to 12.
Step #3: Set your speed to 3.
Step #4: Speed-walk for 30 minutes.
Who Is The 12-3-30 Workout For?
- Those who struggle to get to the gym, if you have a treadmill at home.
- Those who struggle with their relationship with fitness.
- Those who don't have a treadmill at home, this workout can be used to gain confidence to try other or new things in the gym.
- Those who feel overwhelmed when walking into the gym and not knowing what to do, where to start etc.
- Build cardiovascular strength and confidence
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Builds glutes and hamstrings
- Forces other muscles to work harder in a different way
- Great for those who work a desk job
- This workout easily becomes a lifestyle rather than a workout
- Can serve as a stepping stone for strength training
- Can help set a foundation for one's fitness journey
Over time, your body will adapt to this workout. If you want to see change, like weight loss, build strength or increase your cardio, you'll have to add in some other things like weight training or running to see even greater change.
What Makes The 12-3-30 Workout Different From Other Workouts?
The 12-3-30 workout is for beginners who are looking to start working on their fitness. Due to how basic the workout is, it can help people establish a starting point on their new fitness journey. It can also help when we get to the gym and have no idea what to do. How basic the workout is, is what makes it different. It is meant to be basic, so that it can be practiced, mastered and then eventually added to, while becoming comfortable with it and working out in general. This is why it is said to soon become a lifestyle rather than a workout. Our bodies adapt and we have to, in some way, make it different.
†The content of this blog post is intended solely for reference and entertainment purposes. We do not offer medical advice or specific guidance regarding the products discussed. Our insights are based on a combination of anecdotal experiences, online studies/reviews, manufacturer details, and customer feedback. While we strive to present accurate and current information, we cannot assure its completeness or its alignment with the most recent product formulations or data. For any concerns or up-to-date information, we recommend visiting the manufacturer's website directly. The opinions and information provided here do not necessarily reflect the views of Supplement Warehouse; they represent the perspectives and information from the manufacturers and users. Furthermore, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.