Immune System Boosting Formula | Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil
If you're looking for a supplement to help boost your Bone & Immune System, look no further. Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil is easy & convenient to take on-the-go, & may help to reduce overall Anxiety & Depression levels. Solaray's formula is non-GMO & has a fully transparent & generously dosed formula. Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil will help to fight Mood blues caused by a lack of Vitamin D & prevent the Body from developing Osteomalacia & Osteoporosis. Solaray's formula was made with Coconut Oil for added support & delivers a whopping 5,000IU of Vitamin D3 per serving. On top of all of that, Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil will help to fight & protect against harmful Viruses this Cold & Flu Season!! Step up your Bone & Immune health today!! Pick up a bottle. Introducing Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil!!
Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy & Convenient To Take On-The-Go
- Helps To Reduce Overall Anxiety & Depression Levels
- Non-GMO Formula & Lab Verified Product
- Will Help To Boost Immune System & Immunity Overall
- Fully Transparent Label & Generously Dosed Ingredients
- Supports Healthy Bones & Skeletal Growth Overall
- Helps To Fight Mood Blues Caused By Lack Of Vitamin D
- Prevents The Body From Developing Osteoporosis & Osteomalacia
- Formulated With Coconut Oil For Added Support
- Contains A Whopping 5,000IU Of Vitamin D3 Per Serving
- Helps To Fight & Protect Against Harmful Cold & Flu Viruses
How Do I Take Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil?
Solaray Vitamin D3 5,000IU In Coconut Oil Side Effects & Warnings
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your Licensed Healthcare Practitioner informed when using this product. Store in a cool, dry place.
Jakobsen J, Andersen EAW, Christensen T, Andersen R, Bügel S. Vitamin D Vitamers Affect Vitamin D Status Differently in Young Healthy Males. Nutrients. 2017;10(1):12. Published 2017 Dec 23. doi:10.3390/nu10010012
Bjelakovic G, Nikolova D, Bjelakovic M, Gluud C. Vitamin D supplementation for chronic liver diseases in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017;11(11):CD011564. Published 2017 Nov 3. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD011564.pub2
You sent me the 125 mcg Vitamin D-3 instead of the 5000IU
Hi Stephen, I apologize for the inconvenience. Feel free to call our customer service department 1-877-606-5955 so we can ship out the correct one for you.