All Natural Prostate Support | Nature's Way Saw Palmetto
If you're looking for an all natural way to help boost your Prostate, Nature's Way has got you covered. Nature's Way Saw Palmetto is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Nature's Way Saw Palmetto is a non-GMO & Gluten-free Supplement option that will help to support Prostate health, and contains a whopping 160mg of Saw Palmetto per serving. Nature's Way Saw Palmetto is made with only the highest quality ingredients, and will help to promote health and longevity through healing. Nature's Way Saw Palmetto is non-GMO and Gluten-free, and comes in an easy for on-the-go Capsule Bottle formula. Step up your Prostate health today with Nature's Way. Pick up a Bottle today!! Introducing Nature's Way Saw Palmetto!!
Nature's Way Saw Palmetto Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free Supplement Option
- Helps To Support Prostate Health & Contains 160 Milligrams Per Serving
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- Helps To Relax & Smooth Muscle Tissue
- Promotes Healthy & Longevity Through Healing
- Contains A Whopping 160 Milligrams Of Saw Palmetto
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Bottle Formula Option
How Do I Take Nature's Way Saw Palmetto?
Nature's Way recommends taking one (1) Softgel twice daily, preferably with Food.
Nature's Way Saw Palmetto Ingredients
Nature's Way Saw Palmetto Side Effects & Warnings
If you are taking any medication, consult a Healthcare Professional before use. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Suzuki M, Ito Y, Fujino T, et al. Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30(3):227-281. doi:10.1038/aps.2009.1
Little DP, Jeanson ML. DNA barcode authentication of saw palmetto herbal dietary supplements. Sci Rep. 2013;3:3518. Published 2013 Dec 17. doi:10.1038/srep03518