Bulking Support Supplement - Blackstone Labs Creatine Monohydrate
If you're looking for a performance enhancing supplement, look no further. Blackstone Labs Creatine Monohydrate is 100% all natural Certified Organic formula. This Creatine is part of Blackstone Labs all new Core Series of more basic vitamins and supplement. Creatine is both one of the most popular and most studied supplements on the market. If you're looking for improved athletic performance, improved Muscle strength, and additional Muscle fullness look no further than Blackstone's All New Creatine Monohydrate!!
Blackstone Labs Creatine Monohydrate Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Works To Maximize Your Pumps During Tough Workouts
- Provides Superior Cellular Hydration In The Body
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Enhances Overall Athletic Performance Over Time
- Unflavored Formula That Mixes Into Drinks Extremely Easily
- Promotes Power & Exceptional Muscle Strength
- Helps To Promote Skin Tearing Muscle Fullness
- Can Be Taken Pre, Intra, Or Post-Workout
- Helps To Fuel Muscles & Provides Them With Extreme Energy
- Delivers A Whopping 5 Grams Of Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving
How Do I Take Blackstone Labs Creatine Monohydrate?
Blackstone Labs recommends mixing one (1) serving daily with 12-16 Ounces of Water of non-Acidic Juice.
Blackstone Labs Creatine Monohydrate Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 100
Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Other Ingredients: None.
Blackstone Labs Creatine Monohydrate Side Effects & Warnings
Consult your Physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 years of age, take medication or have a medical condition. Immediately discontinue use and contact your Physician if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Exposure to moisture or heat may cause Powder to clump or harden. Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight, humidity and high temperatures. Replace lid securely after each use. Contents may settle during shipping. Sold by weight, not volume.
Riesberg LA, Weed SA, McDonald TL, Eckerson JM, Drescher KM. Beyond muscles: The untapped potential of creatine. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;37:31-42. doi:10.1016/j.intimp.2015.12.034
Zervou S, Whittington HJ, Russell AJ, Lygate CA. Augmentation of Creatine in the Heart. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2016;16(1):19-28. doi:10.2174/1389557515666150722102151