Immune System Boosting Gummies - Zand Orange C Gummies
If you're looking for the newest & hottest Immune support supplement on the market today, look no further. Zand Orange C Gummies are 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Zand's formula is extremely low in Sugar & are easy to take on-the-go. Zand Orange C Gummies are generously dosed & deliver a whopping 270mg of Vitamin C per serving. Zand Orange C Gummies will help to support the proper utilization of Vitamin C in the Body & have a delicious Orange flavor & aroma. The boost that Zand Orange C Gummies will give your Immune System is incomparable. On top of all of that, Zand Orange C Gummies contain absolutely no artificial colors or flavors, & will help to support Collagen production for Tissues, Bones, Teeth, & Blood Vessels!! Step up your Immune System health today. Pick up a bottle. Introducing Zand Orange C Gummies!!
Zand Orange C Gummies Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Formula Extremely Easy To Take On-The-Go
- Extremely Low In Sugar & Preservative Free
- Very Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- 100% Gluten-Free Formula & Non-GMO
- Delivers A Whopping 270 Milligrams Of Vitamin C Per Serving
- Contains Bioflavonoids From Citrus & Rose Hips
- Supports Collagen Production For Tissues, Bones, Teeth, & Blood Vessels
- Pleasant & Unique Tasting, Orange Flavor
- No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Included
- Supports Proper Utilization Of Vitamin C In The Body
- Helps To Provide Extreme Immune System Support
How Do I Take Zand Orange C Gummies?
Zand recommends taking only as directed. Adults and children 4 years of age and older, chew two (2) Gummies daily.
Zand Orange C Gummies Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Gummies
Serving Per Container: 30
Total Carbohydrate 5g
Vitamin C (From Ascorbic Acid) 270mg
Bioflavonoid Proprietary Blend 25mg: (Acerola Fruit, Citrus Bioflavonoids And Rose Hips)
Other Ingredients: Raw Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Annatto (Natural Color).
Zand Orange C Gummies Side Effects & Warnings
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep your Licensed Healthcare Practitioner informed when using this product. Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight.
Padayatty SJ, Levine M. Vitamin C: the known and the unknown and Goldilocks. Oral Dis. 2016;22(6):463-493. doi:10.1111/odi.12446
Gess B, Baets J, De Jonghe P, Reilly MM, Pareyson D, Young P. Ascorbic acid for the treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;2015(12):CD011952. Published 2015 Dec 11. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD011952