Detoxifying Specialty Soap Formula | Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap
If you're looking for a new & improved formula to help soothe your dry or flaky skin, Grandpa's has got you covered!! Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap is 100% all natural & Certified Organic, & is the perfect formula for those with Skin conditions such as Eczema or Psoriasis. Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap is cruelty free & will soothe dry, itchy, flaky, & inflamed Skin in an instant. Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap is Palm & Vegetable Oil based, & is made in the U.S.A. On top of that, Pine Tar Soap is free of Sulfates, Parabens, & Gluten. Pick up a bar today & soothe your Skin. Introducing Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap!!
Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy To Take On-The-Go
- Fully Plant Based & Transparent Ingredients
- Perfect For Those With Skin Conditions Like Eczema
- Cruelty-Free & Gluten-Free Formula
- May Help To Treat Or Minimize Symptoms Of Psoriasis & Dermatitis
- Soothes Dry, Itchy, Flaky, & Inflamed Skin
- Made In The U.S.A & Contains No Sulfates, Parabens, Or Gluten
- Vegetable & Palm Oil Based Soap
- Contains Antibacterial & Antifungal Properties
- Helps To Cleanse, Moisturize, & Deodorize The Skin
- May Help To Repel Insects & Reduce Dandruff
How Do I Use Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap?
Grandpa's recommends using this product daily. May be used on the Face, Body & Hair. Ideal for showering, shampooing and Facial grooming, this 3-in-1 wonder is made with natural Pine Tar Oil to deeply cleanse, deodorize and moisturize from Head to Toe.
Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Pinus Palustris Wood Tar, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate. May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate.
Grandpa's Pine Tar SoapSide Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. For external use only. Avoid contact with the Eyes.
Hon KL, Ng WGG, Kung JSC, Leung PC, Leung TF. Pilot Studies on Two Complementary Bath Products for Atopic Dermatitis Children: Pine-Tar and Tea. Medicines (Basel). 2019;6(1):8. Published 2019 Jan 8. doi:10.3390/medicines6010008
Barnes TM, Greive KA. Topical pine tar: History, properties and use as a treatment for common skin conditions. Australas J Dermatol. 2017;58(2):80-85. doi:10.1111/ajd.12427