Advanced Tincture Vitamin Supplement | Kal D-3 K-2 125mcg
If you're looking for a great Vitamin D & K supplement, look no further. Kal D-3 K-2 125mcg is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Each serving of Kal D-3 K-2 125mcg contains a whopping 5,000IU of Vitamin D-3 & 500mcg of Vitamin K-2. Kal's formula is fully transparent & generously dosed, & is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market. Kal D-3 K-2 125mcg will help to keep your Cardiovascular System healthy, & provide a major boost to your Immune System as well. On top of all of that, Kal D-3 K-2 supports healthy Bones & Teeth, & is non-GMO!! Step up your Vitamin D & K game today. Pick up a bottle today!! Introducing Kal D-3 K-2 125mcg!!
Kal D-3 K-2 125mcg Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly
- Easy For On-The-Go Tincture Bottle Formula
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients
- Supports Healthy Teeth & Bones
- Provides A Major Boost To The Immune System Over Time
- Helps To Ensure A Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Contains A Whopping 5,000IU Of Vitamin D3
- Formulated With 500mcg Of Vitamin K2
- Has An All Natural Citrus Flavoring
- Contains No Added Or Artificial Ingredients
How Do I Take Kal D-3 K-2 125mcg?
Kal recommends only using as directed. Shake well before use. Take one (1) Serving daily. For maximum freshness and potency, refrigerate after opening and consume promptly. Stated levels valid only while product is unopened, properly stored, and before use by date.
Kal D-3 K-2 125mcg Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep your Licensed Healthcare Practitioner informed when using this product. Refrigerate after opening.
Jagannath VA, Filippini G, Di Pietrantonj C, et al. Vitamin D for the management of multiple sclerosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018;9(9):CD008422. Published 2018 Sep 24. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD008422.pub3
Duan F, Yu Y, Guan R, Xu Z, Liang H, Hong L. Vitamin K2 Induces Mitochondria-Related Apoptosis in Human Bladder Cancer Cells via ROS and JNK/p38 MAPK Signal Pathways. PLoS One. 2016;11(8):e0161886. Published 2016 Aug 29. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0161886