Extreme Immune System & Respiratory System Support Supplement - Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Quercetin
If you're looking for a new, all natural way to support your Immune, Cardiovascular, & Respiratory Systems, Hi-Tech has got your Back. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Quercetin is 100% all natural & Certified Organic, & will help to provide you with extreme Immune System support, especially during Cold & Flu Season. Hi-Tech's Quercetin is formulated with a whopping 250mg of Quercetin per serving, & will help to provide relief to mild to moderate Allergy sufferers. Quercetin will help to reduce excess Inflammation in the body, & help to fight & protect against harmful Free Radicals. Hi-Tech's formula is fully transparent & generously dosed, & will also help to ensure better Respiratory health over time. On top of all of that, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Quercetin is non-GMO & Gluten-free. Step up your health & wellness this Cold & Flu Season. Pick up a bottle now!! Introducing Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Quercetin!!
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Quercetin Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Bottle Product
- Fully Transparent Label & Generously Dosed Ingredients
- Helps To Provide Extreme Immune System Support
- Promotes Better Cardiovascular Health Over Time
- Provides Relief For Mild To Moderate Allergy Sufferers
- May Help To Reduce Excess Inflammation In The Body
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free Formula Option
- Fights & Protects Against Harmful Free Radicals
- Formulated With A Whopping 250 Milligrams Of Quercetin
- Promotes Better Respiratory Health & Wellness Overall
- Perfect Weapon To Use Avidly During Cold & Flu Season
How Do I Take Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Quercetin?
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals recommends taking one (1) Tablet twice daily with a meal or a glass of Water.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Quercetin Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 120
Quercetin 250mg Quercetin [From Japanese Sophora Concentrate (Flower Bud)]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phosphatidylcholine 75%, Hydroxy Propyl Beta Cyclodextrin (HPBCD), Pytosterols, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Quercetin Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Anand David AV, Arulmoli R, Parasuraman S. Overviews of Biological Importance of Quercetin: A Bioactive Flavonoid. Pharmacogn Rev. 2016;10(20):84-89. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.194044
Shimizu M, Li J, Inoue J, Sato R. Quercetin represses apolipoprotein B expression by inhibiting the transcriptional activity of C/EBPβ. PLoS One. 2015;10(4):e0121784. Published 2015 Apr 15. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0121784