Parasite Cleanse Formula - Yerba Prima Herbal Guard
If you're looking for the ultimate Parasitic cleanse, Yerba Prima has got you covered. Yerba Prima Herbal Guard is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Yerba Prima Herbal Guard is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market, & promotes a healthy Intestinal & Digestive Tract. Herbal Guard is formulated with Triphala, Elecampane Root, Ginger Root, & so much more. Yerba Prima Herbal Guard will promote Colon & Gastrointestinal wellness & cleanse Parasitic Infections over time. Yerba Prima Herbal Guard will also provide a major boost to the Immune System & reduce Nausea, Flatulence, & Stomach pain associated with Parasitic Infections. On top of all of that, Yerba Prima will protect your Body from harmful Microorganics, & is Vegan/Vegetarian friendly! Cleanse your Body now. Pick up a bottle today!! Introducing Yerba Prima Herbal Guard!!
Yerba Prima Herbal Guard Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy For On-The-Go Travel Capsule Bottle
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients Label
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Supplement
- Promotes A Healthy Intestinal & Digestive Tract
- Helps To Cleanse Parasitic Infections Over Time
- Supports Better Immune System Function
- Promotes Bowel Movements & Increases Urine Production
- Reduces Nausea, Flatulence, & Stomach Pain Associated With Parasites
- Protects Against Harmful Microorganisms
- Promotes Colon & Gastrointestinal Wellness
- Formulated With Triphala, Elecampane Root, Ginger Root, & More
How Do I Take Yerba Prima Herbal Guard?
Yerba Prima recommends taking one to two (1-2) Capsules twice a day, with or between meals. Take each serving with a full glass 8 Ounces of liquid. Begin gradually.
Yerba Prima Herbal Guard Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Cleansing Herb Blend 525mg: Triphala Extract 4:1 (Contains Emblic, Belleric Myrobalan, Tropical Almond), Elecampane Root, Ginger Root, Schisandra Berry Extract 9% Schisandrins, Cloves, Dandelion Leaf & Root Extract 4:1, Cat’s Claw Root, Black Walnut Hull Extract 4:1, Goldenseal Root Extract 5% Alkaloids
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Non-GMO Maltodextrin, USP Kosher Gelatin Capsule.
Yerba Prima Herbal Guard Side Effects & Warnings
Do not take Capsules if you have difficulty swallowing. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Parasites can be a serious condition. If you believe you have Parasites, are taking medication or are under a Doctor's Care, consult a Health Professional before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Peterson CT, Denniston K, Chopra D. Therapeutic Uses of Triphala in Ayurvedic Medicine. J Altern Complement Med. 2017;23(8):607-614. doi:10.1089/acm.2017.0083
Tsering J, Hu X. Triphala Suppresses Growth and Migration of Human Gastric Carcinoma Cells In Vitro and in a Zebrafish Xenograft Model. Biomed Res Int. 2018;2018:7046927. Published 2018 Dec 10. doi:10.1155/2018/7046927