Price:
$16.19
Stock:
Sold out

Description

Serving Size: 2 Vcaps® Servings Per Container: 45 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 5 Cholesterol 2 mg <1% Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1% Dietary Fiber 0.5 g 2% Protein 0.5 g 1% Calcium 9 mg 1% Sodium 4 mg <1% Potassium 7 mg <1% Bovine Colostrum 1.0 g (1,000 mg) † Larch Arabinogalactan (ImmuneEnhancer™) 200 mg † Olive Leaf (Olea europaea 200 mg

Payment & Security

American Express Diners Club Discover JCB Mastercard Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed