Superfood Mushroom Formula | Solaray Maitake Mushroom
If you're looking for the ultimate Superfood supplement, Solaray has got you covered. Solaray Maitake Mushroom is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Solaray Maitake Mushroom is formulated with only the highest quality ingredients, & has a fully transparent & generously dosed ingredients label. Maitake Mushroom is known in Japan as the "Dancing Mushroom," & is one of the ultimate "Superfood" supplements on the market today. Maitake Mushroom not only provides extreme Immune System support, but it also may act as a Stress & Anxiety reliever over time. Solaray's formula is organically grown & fermented, & comes in an easy for on-the-go bottle. On top of all of that, Solaray Maitake Mushroom may also aid in Reproductive health & fertility as well. Step up your Superfood game today with Solaray. Pick up a bottle!! Introducing Solaray Maitake Mushroom!!
Solaray Maitake Mushroom Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Formulated With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Provides Extreme Immune System Support Over Time
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Bottle Formula
- Acts As A Stress & Anxiety Reliever Over Time
- May Help With Pre-Diabetes & Hypertension
- Aids Our Reproductive Health & Fertility Levels
- One Of The Ultimate "Superfood" Supplements
- Provides Enhanced Bioavailability To The Body
- Organically Grown & Organically Fermented
- Known In Japan As The "Dancing Mushroom"
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Supplement Option
How Do I Take Solaray Maitake Mushroom?
Solaray recommends taking two (2) Capsules daily with a Meal or glass of Water.
Solaray Maitake Mushroom Ingredients
Solaray Maitake Mushroom Side Effects & Warnings
Keep your Licensed Health Care Practitioner informed when using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Alonso EN, Ferronato MJ, Fermento ME, et al. Antitumoral and antimetastatic activity of Maitake D-Fraction in triple-negative breast cancer cells. Oncotarget. 2018;9(34):23396-23412. Published 2018 May 4. doi:10.18632/oncotarget.25174
Harada E, D'Alessandro-Gabazza CN, Toda M, et al. Amelioration of Atherosclerosis by the New Medicinal Mushroom Grifola gargal Singer. J Med Food. 2015;18(8):872-881. doi:10.1089/jmf.2014.3315