Now Foods Silymarin Milk Thistle 300mg 100 Vege Caps | Liver Support
Silymarin (Silybum marianum), also known as milk thistle, is an herb that is well-documented in early traditional herbal medicine. Studies abroad and in the U.S. have indicated that constituents in Silymarin may help support healthy liver function.
- Supports Liver Function
- Milk Thistle Extract
- 2X-300 mg
- With Artichoke & Dandelion
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily. Consider taking these other NOW products: Modified Citrus Pectin and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Serving size: 1 vegetable capsule
Servings per container: 100
- Sodium 5 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (Fruit and Seeds) (Standardized to 80% Silymarin Flavonoids) 300 mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) (4:1) 100 mg
- Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf) 50 mg
- Cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- NOW Silymarin 2X has twice the Milk Thistle Extract (300 mg per capsule) as in our regular strength product (150 mg per capsule)
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variations may occur in this product. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.