Sold out


Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Scoop (8.7 g)Servings per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 35 *Calories from Fat 10 *Total Fat 1 g 2%Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%Sugars 3 g *Protein 1 g 2%Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg 100%Calcium (as citrate) 10 mg 1%Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1.5 mg 100%Vitamin B2 1.7 mg 100%Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg 100%Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 100%Magnesium Citrate 10 mg 2%Zinc (Oxide) 15 mg 15%Copper (glycinate) 2 mg 100%Sodium 50 mg 2%Tomato 1200 mg **Carrot 600 mg **Red Raspberry 600 mg **Apple Pectin 550 mg **Acerola 500 mg **Cherry Extract 10:1 425 mg **Cranberry 300 mg **Papaya 250 mg **Peach Juice Powder 225 mg **Mango 200 mg **Watermelon Seed 175 mg **Pomegranate 150 mg **Wolfberry Fruit 150 mg **Flax Seed 125 mg **Rice Bran 125 mg *Tangerine 125 mg **Probiotic Blend llactobacillus acidophillus, casel, platarum & rhomnosus. Bifidobacterium breve &longum 125 mg **Bilberry 105 mg *Enzyme Blend amylase, lipase, cellulase &invertase 100 mg **Apple Fruit 100 mg *Apricot 100 mg *Cantaloupe Fruit 100 mg *Eleuthero Root 100 mg **Pineapple 100 mg **Acai Fruit Extract 75 mg **Blueberry 50 mg **Guava 50 mg *Plum 50 mg **Prune 50 mg **Red Grape Concentrate 50 mg **Grape Seed Extract 30 mcg *Astaxanthin 500 mcg **ORAC SUPER 7â„¢ PORPRIETARY BIO-ACTIVE BLENDHIGHLY CONCENTRATED EXTRACTS OG MANGOSTEEN, RED COFFE, MUSCADINE GRAPE, GOJI, ACAI, POMEGRANATE & BLUE BERRY FRUITS. 10 mg ** **Daily value not established.Other Ingredients: Stevia, natural orange flavor, lecithin. Contains soyFree OfDairy, wheat, corn, artificial color, artificial flavors, preservatives, MSG, lactose, sucrose, fructose, dextrose, egg, cholesterol, yeast, and added salt.Greens Today Reds Complete DirectionsTake reds complete once or twice daily with 8-12oz of water or juices 1 scoop adults, 1/2 scoop for children. Reds completes is also greater for making delicious healthy smoothies, or a nice cup of hot tea.We suggest you drink 6-8 glasses of pure water daily.DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.