Buy from us with confidence:
- Micronized & Instantly Dispersible
- Independently Tested To Be 99.9%+ Pure
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Internationally Recognized & University Studied Ergogenic Dietary Ingredient
- Proven to Help Increase Muscle Mass, Muscle Strength & Athletic Performance
- Two Month Supply
Creatine is a non-essential amino acid that is an important source of chemical energy for muscle contraction. Dietary sources include meat, fish, and other animal products, but creatine may also be formed in the liver, kidney and pancreas from the amino acids glycine, arginine and methionine.
Once creatine reaches the muscles, it۪s converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate), and ultimately becomes the body۪s primary energy source Óadenosine triphosphate (ATP). Muscle concentrations of creatine are lower in older and middle-aged adults and may explain why they respond so noticeably to creatine.
How does creatine support health?
- Enhances muscle performance during high intensity exercise.
- When combined with physical training, creatine supplementation leads to increases in lean body mass.
- When combined with physical training, creatine supplementation leads to increases in muscular strength.
Hundreds of university professors, sports medicine physicians and athletic trainers agree that creatine monohydrate is perhaps the single most effective dietary ingredient available in the Sports Nutrition market today. When you buy Creatine (as Qualitine¨) from Gaspari Nutrition, you are guaranteed that this single most effective dietary ingredient is pure and free from contaminants. Each and every batch of Gaspari Nutrition's Creatine Monohydrate is independent laboratory tested to insure that potency meets or exceeds 99.9% - with Qualitine, Gaspari Nutrition is once again resetting the industry standard for what a pure creatine monohydrate supplement should be.
Mix one rounded scoop Qualitine with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.