Amino Acid Recovery Formula - Outbreak Antidote
If you're looking for an all natural post-workout recovery formula, look no further. Outbreak Antidote is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Outbreak Antidote is offered in a variety of delicious & unique flavors & is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market. Outbreak Antidote will help Carbs to digest easily & quickly, & uses Carbohydrates for Glycogen replenishment. Outbreak Antidote will help to alleviate soreness & promotes re-hydration, & contains several different BCAA's & EAA's. On top of all of that, Outbreak Antidote is the perfect post-workout supplement to take, & is Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. Step up your post-workout game. Pick up a tub today!! Introducing Outbreak Antidote!!
Outbreak Antidote Flavors
- Grim Grape
- Molotov Margarita
Outbreak Antidote Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Offered In A Variety Of Delicious & Unique Flavors
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Helps Carbs Digest Easily & Quickly
- Uses Carbohydrates For Glycogen Replenishment
- Prevents Unwanted Muscle Breakdown In The Body
- Alleviates Soreness & Promotes Re-Hydration
- Contains Several Different BCAA's & EAA's
- Perfect Post-Workout Supplement To Take
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Supplement
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
How Do I Take Outbreak Antidote?
Outbreak recommends taking one to two (1-2) Scoops mixed with 8-16 Ounces of cold Water during or after training.
Outbreak Antidote Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 60
Glycogen Replacement Dextrose 6,000mg
Instantized BCAA's: L-Leucine 250mg, L-Isoleucine 1,250mg, L-Valine 1,250mg
Essential Amino Acid Complex: L-Lysine HCL 500mg, L-Histidine HCL 200mg, L-Theronine 150mg, Phenylalanine 100mg, L-Methionine 50mg, ActiGin 50mg
Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Silica.
Outbreak Antidote Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for use by those under 18 years of age.
Neinast M, Murashige D, Arany Z. Branched Chain Amino Acids. Annu Rev Physiol. 2019;81:139-164. doi:10.1146/annurev-physiol-020518-114455
Lynch CJ, Adams SH. Branched-chain amino acids in metabolic signalling and insulin resistance. Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2014;10(12):723-736. doi:10.1038/nrendo.2014.171