Now Foods Organic Tri Color Quinoa
Tri-color quinoa is a delicious and visually dazzling substitute for rice and is perfect in soups, stews, and casseroles. It has a mild, delicate flavor that’s slightly nutty, making it popular in plant-based recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of color, flavor and nutrition!
- Blend of White, Red & Black Quinoa
- Complete Protein & Good Source of Fiber
- Organic Ancient Grain
1 cup of NOW Real Food® Organic Tri-Color Quinoa
2 cups of water
- Rinse tri-color quinoa thoroughly under cold running water.
- Combine tri-colored quinoa with water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil then cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Reduce heat to low and allow tri-colored quinoa to simmer for 15 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water absorbs.
Ingredients and Supplement facts
|Serving Size:||1/4 cup (45g)|
|Servings Per Container:||About 9|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Ingredients: Organic White Quinoa, Organic Red Quinoa, Organic Black Quinoa.
Cook before consuming.