Now Foods Organic Red Quinoa Non - GMO
Organic Quinoa is a complete protein source that makes a great substitute for rice, and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles. It has a mild, delicate flavor that’s slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition!
- Excellent Substitute for Rice
- Complete Protein & Good Source of Fiber
- Organic Ancient Grain
**Note for 1 cup of quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock. Add chopped vegetables and herbs at the end of preparation.
- Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer until water runs clear.
- Transfer rinsed quinoa with water or stock into a stockpot.
- Bring to boil, cover, and reduce heat for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, stir in herbs and vegetables, serve and enjoy!
Ingredients and Supplement facts
|Serving Size:||1/4 cup (45g)|
|Servings Per Container:||About 10|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Ingredient: Organic Whole Grain Quinoa.
Cook before consuming.