Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect. The user should be knowledgeable about their properties and actions before any use. Most personal applications require drops rather than ounces.
* Always read and follow all label warnings and cautions
* Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
* Never ingest essential oils
* Don't use undiluted oils on your skin (Dilute with vegetable oils such as sweet almond oil or grapeseed oil)
* Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
* Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes.
* If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using oils immediately.
* Angelica and all citrus oils make the skin more sensitive to ultraviolet light. Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
* Sweet fennel, hyssop, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy.
* People with high blood pressure should avoid hyssop, rosemary, sage and thyme.
Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy
bitter almond, basil, clary sage, clove bud, hyssop, sweet fennel, juniper berry, marjoram, myrrh, peppermint, rose, rosemary, sage, thyme and wintergreen
allspice, bitter almond, basil, cinnamon leaf, cinnamon bark, clove bud, sweet fennel, fir needle, lemon, lemongrass, melissa, peppermint, tea tree and wintergreen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.