Now Foods Organic Black Quinoa
Quinoa is an amazing, tasty versatile grain and a good source of protein and iron. Living Now Organic Black Quinoa has an earthy, robust flavor. Slightly firmer in texture than both Red and White Quinoa, Black Quinoa pairs well with bolder-flavored foods and is an excellent complement to other grains. It can be cooked on its own, added to soups and salads, used to make pasta, or baked to create a crunchy and flavorful snack food or topping.
- Purely Gluten-Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- CRC Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
Organic ancient grains that makes a great substitute for rice.
Good source of protein and iron.
Always Made Without
Note for 1 cup of Black Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
- Place Black Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
- Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add Black Quinoa and turn heat to low
- Cover the pot and allow the Black Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- When Black Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients and Supplement facts
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (44 g)
Serving Per Container: about 9
Amount Per Serving%Daily Value*
Calories from Fat25
Total Fat2.5 g4%
Saturated Fat0 g0%
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbohydrate30 g10%
Dietary Fiber2 g8%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Organic black quinoa.