Serving Size: 1 Bar Servings Per Container: 12 Amount Per Serving: Calories 380 Calories from Fat 180 Total Fat 19g 30% Saturated Fat 7g 33% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5g Monounsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 5mg 1% Sodium 130mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 31g 10% Dietary Fiber 4g 15% Sugars 8g Sugar Alcohol 15g* Protein 26g 52% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 10% Ingredients: Peanuts, Protein Blend [(Oh Yeah! Blend Consisting of Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Hydrolyzed Gelatin], Chocolate Coating [Chocolate Liquor, Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Sucralose, Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor), Vanilla and Salt], Caramel (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Non Fat Dry Milk, Maltitol Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Corn Starch, Butter, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor), Soy Nuts, Glycerine, Peanut Flour, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Sucralose And Potassium Sorbate Added As A Preservative. Allergy Alert: This Product Is Produced In A Facility With Soy, Dairy, Egg And Wheat Ingredients, Peanuts And Tree Nuts. Net Carb Statement: For those watching their carbs, count 12 grams toward your daily allowance. The remaining carbs have a lesser and minimal effect on blood sugar. Directions: Peel off the stay-fresh wrapper and indulge in sweet, gooey goodness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.