High Protein Hazelnut Spread | Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut
If you're looking for a delicious, high Protein spread, look no further. Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut is all natural and Certified Organic. Nuts N' More Cocoa Hazelnut is generously dosed and fully transparent, and is made with only the highest quality ingredients. Nuts 'N More's formula is extremely low in Sugar, and contains a whopping 9g of Protein per serving. Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut is made with all natural ingredients, and just 180 Calories per serving. Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut has a delicious and unique flavor, and is the perfect on-the-go snack option. On top of all of that, Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut is non-GMO and Gluten-free. Step up your Protein snack game today!! Pick up a tub!! Introducing Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut!!
Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Generously Dosed & Fully Transparent Label
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Easy For On-The-Go Protein Snack Option
- Low In Sugar & Extremely High In Fiber
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free Formula
- Made With Only Natural & No Artificial Ingredients
- Formulated With 9 Grams Of Protein Per Servings
- Contains Just 180 Calories Per Serving
- Delicious & Unique Cocoa Hazelnut Flavor
How Do I Take Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut?
Nuts 'N More recommends enjoying one (2) Tablespoons of Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut whenever you're craving a delicious and unique Protein packed, sweet treat.
Nuts 'N More Cocoa Hazelnut Side Effects & Warnings
Contains traces of Peanuts, Almonds, other Nuts, Fruits, Raisins & Berries. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Sikosek T, Chan HS. Biophysics of protein evolution and evolutionary protein biophysics [published correction appears in J R Soc Interface. 2015 Nov 6;12(112). pii: 20150915. doi: 10.1098/rsif.2015.0915]. J R Soc Interface. 2014;11(100):20140419. doi:10.1098/rsif.2014.0419
Itzhak DN, Tyanova S, Cox J, Borner GH. Global, quantitative and dynamic mapping of protein subcellular localization. Elife. 2016;5:e16950. Published 2016 Jun 9. doi:10.7554/eLife.16950