Myoplex Lite RTD - Clearance

Myoplex Lite RTD - Clearance

Vendor: EAS

Unavailable

0.99

Serving Size 11 Fl Oz (330mL) Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving Calories 170 Calories From Fat 20 % DV† Total Fat 2g 3% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 380mg 16% Potassium 450mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 20g 7% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 1g Protein 20g 40% Vitamin A 50% Calcium 20% Vitamin D 50% Vitamin K 50% Riboflavin 50% Vitamin B6 50% Vitamin B12 50% Pantothenic Acid 30% Iodine 60% Zinc 50% Manganese 45% Molybdenum 50% Vitamin C 100% Iron 15% Vitamin E 100% Thiamin 50% Niacin 50% Folate 90% Biotin 50% Phosphorus 40% Magnesium 25% Selenium 50% Chromium 80% † Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet Ingredients: Filtered Water, MyoPro® Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, And Calcium Caseinate), Corn Maltodextrin, Less Than 2% Of: Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Fructooligosaccharides, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Vitamin And Mineral Blend (Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanocobalamin), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cottonseed Fiber, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, And Carrageenan. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients. Directions For EAS Myoplex Lite RTD: Serve cold and shake well before consuming. Use 2 to 3 servings daily. Refrigerate after opening. Supplement FactsServing Size 1 package Amount Per Serving General Nutrition Calories 190 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5g Trans Fat 0g Sugars 2g Saturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg Total Carbohydrate 20g Sodium 440mg Potassium 310mg Dietary Fiber 5g Protein 25g Vitamins/Minerals Biotin 50% Vitamin A Supplement FactsServing Size 1 package Amount Per Serving General Nutrition Calories 190 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5g Trans Fat 0g

Related Product

Best Sellers

Featured Brands