FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100

0

Your Cart is Empty

Now Foods

Mung Beans


Serving Size: 1/4 cup (50g) raw Servings Per Container: Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 170 Calories from fat 5 Total fat 0.5 G 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 g 0% Sodium 10 g 0% Potassium 620 mg 18% Total Carbohydrate 31 g 10% Dietary Fiber 7 g 28% Sugars 0 g Protein 12 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 6% Iron 20% Magnesium 25% Zinc 8% * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. ̢‰âÂåÊ Daily Value not established. Servings per package: 11 Other Ingredients: 100% Mung Beans Suggested Use: Mung Beans are mildly sweet and can be used after soaking for cooking or sprouting. To sprout, soak in water overnight and rinse in the morning. Continue in a sprout jar, rinsing 2-4 times daily for about 4 days. Keep the sprout jar away from sunlight. As the sprouts mature on the 4th day, place sprout jar in indirect sunlight to develop chlorophyll in the tiny leaves. We recommend adding a small amount of NOW Citric Acid powder and rinse to prevent spoilage. Warnings: None

Subscribe