The Athletes Pre-Workout - Muscle Pharm Assault 30 Servings
If you're looking for a new and improved kind of pre-workout drink, this product may be the one for you. This one is tailored to the modern-day athlete & provides insane endurance & recovery time. Made with no artificial dyes, this pre workout can boost your strength and power while improving your gains and just giving you a better workout! Introducing Muscle Pharm Assault!
Muscle Pharm Assault Pre Workout Benefits
- Promotes Energy & Strength
- Increases Lean Body Mass
- Delivers Intense Focus
- Improved Endurance & Recovery Time
- No Artificial Dyes
- 3g Of Creatine
- Boosts Performance
What Is Muscle Pharm Assault Energy & Strength?
Muscle Pharm Assault is a pre workout that helps athletes achieve peak results. It provides unmatched energy & boosts the modern-day athletes performance during training. Muscle Pharm Energy & Strength can help to create lean body mass along with giving you energy by its intense formula of 3 blends; energy, strength, and muscle fuel.
MP Assault Pre Workout Flavors
- Fruit Punch
- Green Apple
- Strawberry Ice
- Blue Raspberry
How Does Muscle Pharm Assault Work?
Muscle Pharm Assault contains ingredients that work to buffer lactic acid built up from strenuous exercise. It's formula also aims to prolong long, intense workouts. Let's break it down:
Strength & Performance Blend:
- This blend contains Creatine, Carnosyn, and Beta Anhydrous. Creatine Monohydrate is one of the top ingredients for bodybuilders and fitness lovers. Creatine is found in your muscles already and helps to give your muscles energy to lift and workout. Think of it as food for your muscles! The more creatine, the more ATP you have in your body, and that get broken down into energy! CarnoSyn Beta Alanine is the top ingredient in MP Assault. This helps to build more muscle and boost your performance to its peak. CarnoSyn is a patented beat alanine to boost performance, boost recovery, and improve focus.
- Muscle Fuel Blend:
- This blend contains Taurine & L-Glycine. Taurine is responsible for helping to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. It also helps to lower high blood pressure & reduce cholesterol levels. L-Glycine is a building block for protein. It is often used for treating sleep problems and metabolic disorders.
- Energy & Focus Blend:
- This blend contains Caffeine Anhydrous & Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Caffeine Anhydrous is made through specific laboratory processes, which include filtering out the water & other chemical components. This dehydration process means Caffeine Anhydrous is even more concentrated & more potent than regular caffeine. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a mitochondrial boosing supplement that helps mood, learning, and memory. It also aids the body in burning fat & providing you with the endurance you need for your workout!
How Do I Take Muscle Pharm Assault?
We suggest taking one serving (1 scoop) of Assault in 8-12 fl oz of cold water and drink 20-30 minutes before training. Do not exceed one serving per day. Store at room temperature.
Muscle Pharm Assault Ingredients
Serving Size: 11.5 g (1 Scoop)
30 servings per container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Sodium (as Sodium Citrate) 40 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 0 g <1%
Sugars 0 g
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg 500%
Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 18 IU 120%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg 1,000%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg 833%
Strength & Performance
Creatine Monohydrate 3 g
CarnoSyn® Beta Alanine 1.75 g
Betaine Anhydrous 1.5 g
Taurine 1 g
L-Glycine 1 g
Energy & Focus
Caffeine Anhydrous 250 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, malic acid, natural and artificial flavors, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, sucralose, fruit and vegetable juice (colors), acesulfame potassium.
Muscle Pharm Assault Side Effects & Warnings
For healthy adults 18 years of age or older ONLY. Consult with Physician, if using prescription or over the counter medications, or have pre-existing conditions like: high/low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, prostate enlargement/urination issues; or if taking a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor or erectile dysfunction medication. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. In case of adverse reactions, discontinue immediately and consult health professional. Contains caffeine. Do not use: with caffeine/stimulants; alcohol, nitrates, under extreme conditions of heat, sleep deprivation or dehydration. Do not exceed recommended serving use.