Cytosport Monster Milk 2.6 Lbs
Monster Milk from the Monster Series by CytoSport combines both more slowly digested (casein) and rapidly digested (whey) proteins, this product is easy to digest and boosts your nitrogen balance. The proteins help to facilitate muscle growth after exercising by enhancing muscle protein synthesis and assisting in the reduction of muscle protein breakdown. Supporting muscle mass and strength, Monster Milk contains amino acid which also helps to stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
Monster Milk can be used either before/after workouts or prior to bedtime in order to enhance your performance and achieve your goals.
- Monster Brand is Truth Power Life
- Prepare Train Recover
- Cytosport Monster Series
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- 50 g Protein Per Serving
- 3 g Creapure – Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving
- 125 mg Prohydrolase – Digestive Enzymes Per Serving
- 1G ADDED L-LEUCINE – This Amino Acid Helps Stimulate Muscle Protein Synthesis At The Cellular Level.
- 1g CARNOSYN® BETA-ALANINE – Supports Muscle Mass.
- 3g Sugar – Supports Muscle Mass And Strength.
- CarnoSyn – Carnosine Synthesizer
- NUTRITION. Complemented with a smart eating and hydration plan, this product is an ultimate nutritional tool for building monster size muscle.
- ADD EXTRA PROTEIN TO YOUR DIET. The role of protein is very important to over-all body function and health. With this powerful, sustained-release protein formula you get 50g of protein in every serving.
- EASY ON THE STOMACH. To prevent stomach upset, this formula is made with ingredients that are easy to digest.
- SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH ALLERGIES. Ideal for those with certain food sensitivities and allergies, Monster Milk is fish, gluten, milk and shellfish free to prevent allergic reactions.
- NSF CERTIFIED FOR SPORT.
As a dietary supplement Mix 2 scoops 87g with 16 fl-oz of water. Monster Milk Protein Supplement Mix can be used either before workouts, after workouts or prior to bedtime. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional
|Serving Size 2 Scoops||Servings Per Container 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value***|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||4 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin||30mcg||500%|
|Folate as Folic Acid||400mcg||100%|
|Niacin as Niacinamide||20mg||100%|
|Chromium as Chromium Chloride||120mcg||100%|
|Thiamin as Thiamine Mononitrate||2mg||100%|
|Creatine Monohydrate Creapure||3g|
|beta-alanine as CarnoSyn||1g|
|Leucine-Enriched Whey Peptides PepForm||1g|
|ProHydrolase protease enzyme from Bacillus sp and ananas comosus|
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate Milk , Micellar Casein Milk , Whey Protein Concentrate Milk , Whey Protein Hydrolysate Milk , Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Non-Dairy Creamer Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate A Milk Derivative , Mono and Diglycerides, Tocopherols , Inulin, Oat Fiber, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil, Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Blend Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan , Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Stevia Extract.
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.