Protein Powder Formula | Killer Labz Predator Protein
If you're looking for a new & delicious Protein powder formula, look no further. Killer Labz Predator Protein is 100% all natural & Certified Organic formula. Killer Labz Predator Protein is easy & convenient to take on-the-go, & will help to support leaner mass gains over time. Killer Labz Predator is offered in a variety of delicious & unique tasting flavors. Killer Labz' formula will promote quicker & easier post-workout recovery & is non-GMO. Predator Protein is formulated with Epicatechin for added Muscle growth, & will help to enhance athletic performance over time. Killer Labz Predator Protein will help to enhance Protein Muscle Synthesis, & help to speed up the Muscle repair process. On top of all of that, Killer Labz Predator Protein is made fro the highest quality Whey Protein & is Gluten-free. Step up your Protein game today. Pick up a tub. Introducing Killer Labz Predator Protein!!
Killer Labz Predator Protein Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy & Convenient To Take On-The-Go
- Supports Leaner Mass Gains Over Time
- Comes In A Variety Of Delicious & Unique Tasting Flavors
- Promotes Quicker & Easier Post-Workout Recovery
- Delivers A Whopping 26 Grams Of Protein Per Serving
- Non-GMO & Generously Dosed Ingredients
- Formulated With Epicatechin For Added Muscle Growth
- Made From A High Quality Whey Protein Blend
- Fully Transparent Label & Enhances Athletic Performance
- Enhances Protein Muscle Synthesis Overall
- Helps To Speed Up Muscle Repair Process
Killer Labz Predator Protein Flavors
- Vanilla Cake Batter
- Brownie Bites
- Peanut Butter Cookie
How Do I Take Killer Labz Predator Protein?
Killer Labz recommends taking one (1) Scoop of Killer Labz Predator Protein whenever you're looking to get your daily dose of Protein in your Body!
Killer Labz Predator Protein Ingredients
Killer Labz Predator Protein Side Effects & Warnings
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume Caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of Caffeine should consult a Licensed Healthcare Professional before consuming this product.
Patel S. Emerging trends in nutraceutical applications of whey protein and its derivatives. J Food Sci Technol. 2015;52(11):6847-6858. doi:10.1007/s13197-015-1894-0
Gilmartin S, O'Brien N, Giblin L. Whey for Sarcopenia; Can Whey Peptides, Hydrolysates or Proteins Play a Beneficial Role?. Foods. 2020;9(6):750. Published 2020 Jun 5. doi:10.3390/foods9060750